Total Man,Nicholas Biwott was wealthy, here is a list of all the companies he owned.
1. Barsirim Investment
2. Yaya Centre (worth KSh 3.5 billion) Nicholas Biwott owns it alone?
3. Kipsinende Farm
4. Rono Ltd
5. National Milling Corporation – One of the biggest shareholder
6. HZ Group of Companies
7. LZ Engineering
8. Premier Group of Companies
9. HZ Construction and Engineering
10. Air Kenya Aviation Ltd
11. Pete Aviation and Electronics Ltd
12. Ziba Management & Services
13. HZ Group of Companies, Israel
14. Lima Kenya
15. Air Kenya
16. Safaricom Kenya – Major Shareholder
17. Uhuru Highway Development Real Estate company
19. A 10,000 hectare ranch in Australia
20. Trinity Enterprises
21. Banque Belgolaise
22. Team Simoco
23. Kenoil-Kobil – (National chain of petrol stations) – Biwott controlled 17% of private oil industry in Kenya.
24. Petrol Stations in Uganda – Operated through Kenol-Kobil (worth KSh7 billion)
25. Westmont-An independent power producer company owned by Biwott and Harbinder Sethi Singh.
26. Grand Diani Reef Hotel- Once placed under statutory receiver when hotel defaulted on KSh500 million loan acquired from Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB)
27. Regional Air – Had a code-sharing arrangement with British Airways.
28. H Young and Company Steel manufacturers – one of largest in East Africa
29. S.R Telecommunications Co. Ltd – Receives contracts from government-owned telecommunications monopoly company, Telkom Kenya
30. Lima Ltd – One of the best-established agricultural machinery firms in Kenya. Owned jointly with powerful politicians and their families
31. First American Bank – Major shareholder
32. Pan African Bank -Major share holder
33. Middle East Bank – Major share holder
34. Trans-National Bank – Major Share holder
35. Residential properties in various parts of the country
Indeed Nicholas Biwott was in every business sector. The late busineman was majorly linked to the death of Robert Ouko.
Rest in Peace,Nicholas Biwott .